District 100 administers several district-level assessments each year. Teachers and administrators use these assessments to monitor student progress, inform instructional decisions, evaluate program effectiveness, and measure progress on district and school improvement goals.
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) (Grades 3-8) The PARCC is an achievement assessment that measures knowledge and skills aligned to the English language arts and mathematics Illinois State Learning Standards.
- Dynamic Learning Maps (DLM) (Students with significant cognitive disabilities in Grades 3-8) The DLM measures student performance on alternative achievement standards.
- Illinois Science Assessment (ISA) (Grades 5 and 8) The ISA measures progress in meeting the Next Generation Science Standards.
- Assessing Comprehension and Communication in English State-to-State (ACCESS) (English Language Learners in Grades K-8) The ACCESS test measures developmental progress in English proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Kindergarten Individual Development Survey (KIDS) KIDS is an observation-based tool that documents school readiness in kindergarten students.
- AIMSweb (Kindergarten students and other grade levels as needed) AIMSweb includes a variety of assessments that measure the development of early reading.
- Fountas & Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System (Grades K-5) F&P is a one-on-one assessment used to identify students' independent and instructional reading level.
- NWEA Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) (Grades 2-8) MAP is an adaptive assessment that measures academic growth in reading and mathematics.
- STAR 360 Spanish Assessment (Students in grades K-2 Bilingual or Dual language programs) STAR is an adaptive assessment that measures academic growth in reading and mathematics.
- Teaching Strategies GOLD (Preschool) Teaching Strategies Gold is an observation-based tool that documents progress on early learning skills.
- Fitness Gram Benchmark Assessment (Grades 4-8) Fitness Gram measures health-related physical fitness and focuses on personal goals and individual growth.