1:1 Wireless Device Program
Berwyn South School District 100 is committed to providing the top resources for our students, faculty and staff. Integrating technology into the classroom is critical to helping students become critical thinkers, problem solvers, and help them develop creative and open mindsets. With the support of the district community, the teachers in District 100 have engaged in professional development opportunities to help provide students with immediate feedback and opportunities to engage in creative ways to express their understanding of grade level standards. Our district provides resources to help support students thrive in flexible learning environments. Their learning environments consist of:
- Adopting a 1:1 iPad program for K-8 since 2012
- Setting policies and procedures for selecting and loading appropriate subject driven/grade level apps onto devices.
- Providing interactive displays in classrooms.
- Staff-led professional development opportunities
- Keeping up to date with a strong infrastructure to support learning
In support of Berwyn South School District 100’s 1:1 Instructional Program, we involve students, teachers and parents in the implementation of our 1:1 program. You can find the information for our Student Digital Guide below and our recent recognition for our Apple Distinguished Schools here. We invite you to visit our district to learn more about our exciting technology initiative.