Returning and New Student Registration
Inscripciones para los estudiantes que están de regreso o son nuevos
*If your child is a new student to District 100, click this site to register your child: https://registration.bsd100.org/
*If your child is a returning student please click this site to register your child: https://regupdate.bsd100.org/
The online registration for all returning students will begin through the Gateway Portal on July 5, 2016 at 8:00 am and will be open throughout the summer.
New student registration schedule:
On-site/In person new student registration will take place at your home school on:
All parent/guardians will need to go to their home school to complete the enrollment process by providing:
***4 current proofs of residency (see below)
- Picture State Id of parent/legal guardian
- Original birth certificate
- Current medical physical and immunization form/preschool and kindergarten aged students will need lead test results as part of the requirement
The best internet sites to use with the site are Chrome or Firefox.
Please register your child at the school closest to your home. Preschool and out of district students will register at LaVergne Education Center 3401 Gunderson. If you need to find your home school please go into the District tab and click on School Boundaries Map.
Returning student registration schedule:
On-site/In person returning student registration will take place at your home school:
You will need to access our online Gateway Portal registration system to enter and/or verify information for each of your children planning to attend a Berwyn South District 100 school or Early Child program.
- The registration site is https://regupdate.bsd100.org/
- The username is your child’s student d100 number #
- The password is your child’s birthdate (mm/dd/yyyy) numbers and forward slashes necessary
New this year is the ability to upload your proofs of residency to your child’s profile!
***4 current proofs of residency are required and can be uploaded to your child’s profile. Types of valid proofs include 1 of the below:
- Current mortgage/homeowners title
- Property real estate tax bill
- Current lease/rental with landlord signature/contact information
- 3 of the below items dated within 30 days of the date of registration
- Utility bill, phone, electric, gas, water, cable/internet
- Homeowner’s/rental insurance
- Credit card statement, paycheck stub with address
- Post office letter confirming change of address
Fees include $60 for registration and $50 for technology for grades kindergarten through 8th this can be paid in full with a credit card in the Gateway Portal.