New and returning student registration will begin online on
July 31,2017 at 8:00 am through the InfoSnap portal in Power School.
Please access our online registration system to enter and/or verify information for each of your children planning to attend a Berwyn South School District 100 school.
For preschool information please call 708.303.4090.
Returning student registration click on the link below!
New student registration click on the link below!
On-site/in person registration for new and returning students will take place at your home school on:
August 9, 2017 from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
August 10, 2017 from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
You can also access the returning student and the new student registration links on our website www.bsd100.org under the enrollment tab.
Parents/legal guardians will need a snap code to register a returning student. You must enter your child’s snap code to be able to begin the registration process in the InfoSnap portal within Powerschool.
For students that are in preschool and those who attend a school outside of the district, registration will take place at LaVergne Education Center, 3401 Gunderson Avenue.
If you need to find your home school please see the D100 Boundary Map on the right hand side of this page.
Emerson Elementary School -795-2322
Freedom Middle School -795-5800
Heritage Middle School -749-6110
Hiawatha Elementary School -795-2327
Irving Elementary School -795-2334
Komensky Elementary School -795-2342
Pershing Elementary School -795-2349
Piper Elementary School -795-2364
Requirements for Registration
All parent/guardians will need to go to their home school to complete the enrollment process by providing:
4 Current proofs of residency are required and will only be accepted from the lists below. These proofs can be uploaded or brought into the school office
- Pictured Illinois Driver's License, Illinois State Id or Consular ID of parent/legal guardian
- Original birth certificate
- Current medical physical and immunization form/preschool and kindergarten students require a TB and a lead test; the results must be noted on the medical/physical form and signed by the health care professional
- 4 current proofs of residency (see below for the listed required proofs)
1 of the documents below:
- Mortgage/homeowners title
- Property real estate tax bill
- Current lease or rental agreement with landlord's signature/contact information
3 of the documents below of the items listed below: must be within 30 days of the date of registration
- Illinois Driver's License, Illinois State ID, Consular ID of parent/legal guardian (we will only accept if it's issued within 30 days of registration)
- Utility bill - phone, electric, gas, water, cable/internet
- Homeowner or rental insurance
- Credit card statement with current address
- Paycheck stub with current address
- Loan statements - car, personal, student, with current address
- Post office letter confirming change of address
If you are able to enter/verify your child’s information, upload the required documents and pay the fees with a credit card, you will not be required to come to school for our on-site registration! Upon verification of documents and payment of any outstanding fees, your registration will be complete.
Fees include $60 for registration and $50 for technology for grades kindergarten through 8th this can be paid in full with a credit card in the InfoSnap portal in Power School.
***We will have computers available at each school for the online registration; staff will be available to accept cash or checks for fee payments and to collect and verify proofs of residency.