Kindergarten Registration for the next school year 2017-2018 has already begun, please call your home school to set up an appointment.
You will need to access the online registration system to enter information for your child that will attend a Berwyn South District 100 school.
Click on the link below to be directed to your online registration for your New Student Registration:
If you need to find your home school please see the D100 Boundary Map on the right hand side of this page.
Emerson Elementary School - 795-2322
Freedom Middle School - 795-5800
Heritage Middle School - 749-6110
Hiawatha Elementary School - 795-2327
Irving Elementary School - 795-2334
Komensky Elementary School - 795-2342
Pershing Elementary School - 795-2349
Piper Elementary School - 795-2364
If you are interested in preschool for the 2017-2018 school year, please call 708.303.4028 for more information.
Requirements for Registration
All parent/guardians will need to go to their home school to complete the enrollment process by providing:
- Pictured Illinois Driver's License, Illinois State Id or Consular ID of parent/legal guardian
- Original birth certificate
- Current medical physical and immunization form/preschool and kindergarten students require a TB and a lead test; the results must be noted on the medical/physical form and signed by the health care professional
- 4 current proofs of residency (see below for the listed required proofs)
4 Current proofs of residency are required and will only be accepted from the lists below. These proofs can be uploaded or brought into the school office
1 of the documents below
- Mortgage/homeowners title
- Property real estate tax bill
- Current lease or rental agreement with landlord's signature/contact information
3 of the documents below of the items listed below must be within 30 days of the date of registration:
- Illinois Driver's License, Illinois State ID, Consular ID of parent/legal guardian (we will only accept if it's issued within 30 days of registration)
- Utility bill - phone, electric, gas, water, cable/internet
- Homeowner or rental insurance
- Credit card statement with current address
- Paycheck stub with current address
- Loan statements - car, personal, student, with current address
- Post office letter confirming change of address
Fees include $60 for registration and $50 for technology for grades kindergarten through 8th this can be paid in full with a credit card in the InfoSnap portal in Power School.
***We will have computers available at each school for the online registration; staff will be available to accept cash or checks for fee payments and to collect and verify proofs of residency.